One of Degarrin’s main purposes is to assist the community. We further this goal by providing sacerdotal services, accommodating interview requests, conducting workshops, and sponsoring events. We also contribute to various organizations, some of which have included:
- Action Against Hunger
- AIDS Research Alliance
- Alliance for Climate Protection
- Direct Relief International
- Human Rights Campaign
- Humane Society International
- Lexington Pagan Festival
- Natural Resources Defense Council
- Nature Conservancy
- Pagan Educational Network
- Pagan Pride Project
- Prevent Cancer Foundation
- Save the Children
- United Faith Ministries
- Witches’ Voice
- Wizards’ Guild
- The World Wildlife Fund
Community Ministerial Services
Our Ministers provide a variety of services and ritual assistance to help you on your life path, including Blessings, Handfastings/Weddings, Handpartings, and Passings. For more information regarding these, please visit our Overview of Rituals and Ministerial FAQs.
Please note that Registered Members who are logged into the site may also see additional menu options on this page. This area is also the main area for filling out new ministry request forms. Each form has different requirements based on the ministry being performed and every effort has been made to keep the process as smooth as possible. As such, there are a few things to be aware of before getting started:
- As noted elsewhere in our site, we do request an offering for performing many of our services, and the requested amount varies. If you cannot afford the requested offering, DO NOT complete the service request. Instead, contact Degarrin to discuss the situation. Payment of the offering is due when the request is approved.
- Degarrin will consider performing services in Lexington, Kentucky as well as it’s surrounding cities, including: Frankfort, Georgetown, Midway, Nicholasville, Paris, Richmond, Versailles, and Winchester. However, travel to an area outside of Lexington will require an additional offering to cover expenses. Payment of the offering to cover travel expenses is also due upon completion of the service request form.
- If more than one individual is involved in the service (i.e. Wedding/Union Contract, etc.), each person will need to sign their name on the signature page for legal reasons.
Please note that Degarrin does not engage in the “sale of merchandise, products, or services.” This ministry operates on a “suggested offering” basis. If you make any selections and payments here it is understood that you are in agreement with the suggested offering amount, as published. If you are unable to pay the suggested offering amount, you may contact us and explain your situation.