The Degarrin website is comprised of various web pages operated by Degarrin. The Degarrin website is offered to you on the condition that you accept the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein without modification. By utilizing the Degarrin website you are agreeing to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
By using and/or registering at this site, you are agreeing to comply with all terms and conditions. You must be 18 to use this website. Those individuals between the ages of 13 and 18-years-of-age cannot access the site without parental/guardian consent and supervision. Individuals under the age of 13 are prohibited from creating accounts for the site. Due to the restrictions for use of this site, no information obtained by this website falls within the Child Online Privacy Act (COPA) and is not monitored as doing so.
By registering on this site, you agree that the identification of username and password issued serves as and constitutes your signature on all submissions.
Degarrin reserves the right to modify and augment the terms, conditions, and notices for this website at any time. Your continued use of the Degarrin website after the changes have been made constitutes your acceptance of the amended terms.
Degarrin uses its best efforts to respect and protect the privacy of our visitors. At our site, any personal, identifiable information that is collected from individuals is done so voluntarily and knowingly.
For the purpose of improving our website content, we do collect aggregate information regarding which pages of the site are being visited to estimate our audience size and user patterns. No names, email addresses, or other personal, identifiable information is collected in this process.
Degarrin collects and maintains various types of data, such as names, addresses, zip/postal codes, e-mail addresses, background, employment, spiritual/religious, lifestyle, membership etc. This is done through the use of cookie files in an effort to improve the services that we provide to users by streamlining the content within various areas of the website to speed up your searches, remember you upon your return to the site, or to store information about your site preferences, etc. This information is used solely by Degarrin for internal purposes only. Degarrin lists are never sold to or shared with third parties for any reason.
We may store your IP address when you visit and register an account on our site for safety and security purposes, and if deemed necessary by us, to help identify users who have breached any part of our Terms.
Degarrin will only share personally identifiable information with third parties when required to do so by law, or with the written approval of the individual to which the information pertains.
Communication Services & Consent
The Degarrin website may contain blogs, bulletin board services, chat services/areas, news groups, forums, personal web pages/blogs, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the community at large or with a group. These services are collectively referred to as “Communication Services” throughout these terms.
Degarrin has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Degarrin reserves the right to review and/or edit any/all materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials at its sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Degarrin does not control, nor endorse the content, messages, and/or information found in any Communication Service. Therefore, Degarrin does not acknowledge or recognize any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service.
Site Managers are not authorized Degarrin spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Degarrin.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Consent to Electronic Communications:
Method of Providing Communications to You in Electronic Form:
Degarrin may provide you with an online notification and/or send you an electronic notice (Email/Text/SMS/Message) regarding the availability of a document ready to be viewed at the Degarrin website. However, for various reasons, this service may not always be available and therefore you are responsible for checking Degarrin’s website for Communications.
In the event Degarrin is unable to notify you electronically, you agree that we may, in our sole and absolute discretion, discontinue electronic Communications and send future Communications to you in paper form.
Hardware and Software Requirements:
In order to access, view and retain electronic Communications that we make available to you, you must have the following:
- A functioning personal computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Connection to the Internet.
- A current Internet browser that supports SSL-encryption.
- Sufficient electronic storage capacity on your hard drive or other data storage means if you wish to retain records in electronic form.
- A printer that is capable of printing from your Internet browser if you wish to print out and retain records on paper.
- A current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader or a comparable PDF Reader.
- A valid and functioning Email account, which does not block Email from Degarrin.
- A Username and Password which allows access to Degarrin’s website where your Communications will be displayed.
- In the future, if a change in hardware or software requirements is needed for you to access and retain the electronic Communications, we will notify you electronically of these changes 45 days before the changes become effective.
The Manner of Consent:
You acknowledge that by accepting this Agreement to receive electronic Communications, you demonstrate that you can receive and access information, print or save Emails, web pages and Portable Document Format (“PDF”) files that Degarrin will provide to you by posting these electronic Communications on Degarrin’s website. The Communications will be made available to you in your Internet browser or they will be provided online for viewing in PDF format.
Request for Paper Copies:
Degarrin will not provide you with a paper copy of a Communication that was provided to you electronically.
Communications in Writing:
All Communications in electronic format from Degarrin will be considered “in writing.” The Communications will expire and be removed from Degarrin’s website after a period of time. Therefore, you should print and/or download for storage a personal copy of this Agreement and any other Communications that you feel are important for your records.
How to Withdraw Your Consent:
If you wish to withdraw your consent to receive Communications, you may un-enroll from this optional service by accessing Degarrin’s website. Sign in using your username and password, then click on the ‘My Account->My Profile’ menu and click the ‘Turn off Paperless Documents’ link. If you withdraw your consent, all Account(s) you have with Degarrin will be removed from receiving electronic Communications, your Degarrin account shall be closed and you will no longer be able to utilize our services.
How to Update Your Contact Information:
It is your responsibility to provide and maintain a current Email address &/or contact information so that certain notifications can be sent to you. You can update this information (such as your Email address) after you sign in to your Account(s) and click on the “My Account->My Profile” menu.
Registered Users must provide their real names and information. Here are some commitments you make to Degarrin related to registering and maintaining the security of your registered account:
- You will not provide any false personal information, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without written permission from Degarrin.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use your account for commercial gain.
- You will not use our site if you are under the age of 18 without parental permission and supervision. Individuals under the age of 13 are expressly prohibited from creating an account on the Degarrin website.
- You will not use our Communication Services if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without getting our written permission.
- We reserve the right to remove or reclaim your selected username (or identifier for your account) it if we believe it is appropriate to do so.
- We reserve the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Degarrin Website at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Phones, Text, Email Messaging Consent
By registering with Degarrin you consent to receive periodic messages (which may include phone calls, voice messages, texts, and/or email) from us regarding Services, Events, etc. This information will at no time be sold or shared with third parties.
Degarrin utilizes such forms of communication regarding the topics of (but not limited to): scheduling/cancelling of appointments, newsletter updates, forums, service tracking, and article submissions.
Methods are taken to keep our website safe for usage of our Communication Services, but this safety cannot be guaranteed. Keeping these Communications Services secure requires your cooperation and adherence to certain guidelines. You agree that when using our Communication Services, you will not:
- Bully, defame, abuse, harass, stalk, or threaten any user.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any content that: is hate speech, is threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; contains nudity or graphic/gratuitous violence, or is considered inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or indecent.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- Upload viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or malicious code.
- Post unauthorized commercial communications. This means that you will not spam, advertise, solicit, or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose without explicit authorization from the Communication Service.
- Engage in multi-level marketing, conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Proselytize or violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Collect or harvest users’ content or information, including e-mail addresses, without their consent. This also means that you will not access the Communication Service utilizing automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without permission.
- Use this website to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, discriminatory, or in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
- Facilitate or encourage any violations of this or any other policy of the Communication Service.
Links to Third-Party Sites
The Degarrin website may contain links to other websites referred to as “Linked Sites”. These Linked Sites are not under the control of Degarrin and Degarrin shall not be held responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Degarrin shall not be held responsible for streaming/webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Degarrin provides these links as a convenience, and the inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by Degarrin of the site or any association with its operators.
Confidentiality of Data
Clients and Members have the right to request sight of, and copies of offering records that we maintain, provided that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients or Members who have made such requests are directed to retain copies of any correspondence from Degarrin in a manner that corresponds with the provisions of our Terms. Where appropriate, we shall issue the appropriate documentation or copies of such records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of the parties involved.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by Degarrin will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services, etc. as outlined in our terms.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of use of the Degarrin website, you warrant that the Degarrin website shall not be used for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. The Degarrin website may not be used in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Degarrin website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Degarrin website. You are strictly prohibited from obtaining or attempting to obtain any materials or information through any means (including hacking) not intentionally made available or provided for through the Degarrin website. We hold no responsibility resulting from such breaches.
Materials Provided or Posted
Degarrin does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to the Degarrin website (including feedback and suggestions). This includes any material provided via post, upload, input, or submit (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting your Submission, you are granting Degarrin and its affiliates permission to use your Submission in connection with operations including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, openly display, openly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Degarrin is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Degarrin’s sole discretion. By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
Degarrin reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate access to the Degarrin website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
All contents of the Degarrin website are copyrighted by Degarrin and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Notices and procedures for making claims of copyright infringement:
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement under United States copyright law should be sent to Service Provider’s Designated Agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE. See Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.
A offering/payment gateway is provided through our website. When using the gateway for online giving, you may designate the fund being offered to and the specific amount. Event and Service registration may also be pursued and deposits and payments made through our site. Some items may be made available such as custom made items, DVD packs, audio CD’s, and books/ebooks.
Your offering will be processed through the merchant services of PayPal, which is the company used by eBay and many other organisations. You do not have to have a PayPal account in order to make a offering on this page; PayPal will accept all of the credit and debit cards listed on their site. If you already have a PayPal account you will simply need to enter your email address and password in order to complete the transaction. In every case PayPal’s secure server system will verify your details before completing the money transfer. Note that in the case of recurring offerings, if you do not already have an account PayPal will ask you for a password so that you can change or discontinue your payments at any time. All offerings become the property of Degarrin upon successful transmission of funds to Degarrin via PayPal account.
If you select a specific campaign, all efforts will be made to use the funds for that particular purpose. Please note that Degarrin retains the right to utilize any and all offerings as deemed appropriate by church leadership. By using our payment gateway service and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you hold harmless all church leadership and agree to these terms regarding the handling of all offerings.
Union (Handfasting/Marriage) Services Contract and Disclaimer
The Union Services Agreement constitutes a contract and order for services as mentioned or contained within the document. The participants, as listed on the document, are the designated clients to the contract, and hold exclusive rights to approve, reject, and/or retain our services, regardless of the actual payee for said services.
Degarrin and its ministers are not responsible for delays in service provided on the union day due to late arrival of family and/or union party members. Degarrin and its ministers cannot accept responsibility for mishaps or delays caused by other service providers and/or weather issues that may interfere with the ceremony.
In the event that the selected minister is unable to perform any of the prescribed services due to unforeseen illness, injury or other emergency, another competent and equally qualified minister will be provided by Degarrin.
Upon signature, Degarrin reserves the time and date agreed upon and will not allow other reservations for that time and date to interfere with the completion of the contract.
There will be no additions, deletions or other changes made to the contract without full knowledge of the client and Degarrin.
A nonrefundable deposit is due upon signing of the contract to retain our services and will apply toward the total offering amount. The balance of the offering is due to Degarrin the day of the ceremony, before the actual commencement of the event.
You are required to provide us with accurate information when setting up your account and during the course of our relationship. On occasion, we may need to communicate with you about your service(s). We have no responsibility or liability for interruptions in service based on communications that are misdirected, blocked, or otherwise not received as a result of your failure to provide us with updated contact information. Our primary form of contact with Clients is done via email. Notices will be sent to you at the email address you provide to us. You agree to maintain a working email address that is monitored daily. The primary contact information listed in our records is considered by us to be our Client. Only that entity may request changes to your account.
All offerings and fundraising activities are final and are not subject to refunds or returns without a special appeal to Degarrin.
Degarrin does not engage in the “sale of merchandise, products, or services.” This ministry operates on a “suggested offering” basis. If you make any selections and payments here it is understood that you are in agreement with the suggested offering amount, as published. If you are unable to pay the suggested offering amount, you may contact Degarrin and explain your situation.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that Degarrin has no liability, whatsoever, for unauthorized access to, or any corruption, erasure, theft, destruction, alteration or inadvertent disclosure of, data, information or content, transmitted, received, or stored on our system.
THIS SITE, PROVIDED BY DEGARRIN, IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE DEGARRIN WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY MADE TO THE INFORMATION. DEGARRIN AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS/PROVIDERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE DEGARRIN WEBSITE AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE DEGARRIN WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL (EXCLUDING SPIRITUAL MATTERS), MEDICAL, LEGAL, OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS. YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
DEGARRIN AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS/PROVIDERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE DEGARRIN WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. DEGARRIN AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS/PROVIDERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
SERVICE CONTACT: Degarrin
To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, U.S.A. and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Fayette County, Kentucky, U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of, or relating to, the use of the Degarrin website. Use of the Degarrin website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Degarrin as a result of this agreement or use of the Degarrin website.
Degarrin’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Degarrin’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests, or requirements relating to the use of the Degarrin website or information provided to or gathered by Degarrin with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Degarrin with respect to the Degarrin website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Degarrin with respect to the Degarrin website. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.
Please refer to our website, degarrin.net, for contact information for most issues, including technical support and billing. Notices regarding this PTOU or STOU and any other Degarrin policies should be directed to:
Phone: (859) 429-0637
Attn: Angela Clementi
1060 Chinoe Road
Ste 140, #115
Lexington, KY 40502
Degarrin Spiritual Intention & Consent Terms
Degarrin believes that each person has a unique connection to the Divine. As each of us strives to connect with our purpose, we often request advice and counsel from others. During your session(s), specifics about health, relationships or even past situations may arise that may or may not be relevant. We may discuss major stresses in your life, your belief systems, health, childhood or other areas that may have an influence on your physical, mental, emotional and/or spiritual expression. Please remember that all spiritual advising is presented with the intention of assisting you with your own consciousness, and that you are responsible for your progress and reviewing this guidance within the context of your own life.
By using this site and our services understand and acknowledge the following:
- The ministers of Degarrin (also “practitioners” or “minister”) are not medical doctors, naturopathic physicians, psychologists or psychiatrists, and do not claim to, nor represent to be, licensed health care providers of any sort.
- The practitioners do not take any legal or clinical responsibility for my health, welfare, or healthcare. If you have a serious physical or behavioral health problem, you are expected to work with a licensed and qualified conventional or alternative provider. You understand that this spiritual work does not replace such therapies.
- Regardless of any testimonials or reports of client sessions, the practitioners do not offer diagnosis, treatment or cure for any physical, mental, or emotional health care problem, disorder, or illness.
- The practitioners consider spiritual services to be distinct and separate from “Fortune Telling,” and do not purport to or offer to tell my fortune.
- The practitioners reserve the right to refuse spiritual services if you attend a session while drunk or under the influence of other recreational drugs, and recommend that you refrain from the above for twenty-four hours prior to the session. You understand that this is not intended to imply approval or endorsement of such activities.
- Information given to the practitioners is confidential, and such information will only be disclosed with my written consent. However, if you disclose the potential of harming myself and/or others, or if the information is revealed indicating the potential of harming myself and/or others, the practitioners are legally and morally bound to disclose this information to the appropriate authorities.
- You will remain clothed during a session, unless otherwise needed for spiritual healing purposes. If it becomes necessary to disrobe, the practitioner will discuss it with you, and you will provide verbal consent.
- Only respectful touch of your body may be used and only with your permission.
- Spiritual work done with anyone under the age of eighteen will only be conducted with the approval of a parent or legal guardian, and any and all sessions will take place only with a parental or legal guardian present.
You hereby request the ministration of a minister of Degarrin on your behalf. You understand that the spiritual service and personal rites offered by the minister are for the purpose of assisting you in your spiritual and conscious growth toward wholeness. While Degarrin believes that uniting and balancing one’s total energies often affects the physical body in a beneficial way, you understand that neither Degarrin nor its ministers are purporting to administer directly to the physical body. Likewise, you understand that any preparations or devices offered as part of your personal program are given as sacraments intended to affect in a beneficial way your spiritual condition, and that these will have no medicinal or therapeutic effects upon your physical body. Thus, the ministers do not in any way warrant or imply that their efforts will in any way alleviate your physical or emotional ills.
You release Degarrin and its ministers from any and all liability or claims of whatever nature that may result from your failure to pursue medical remedies for any physical ailments you may have, and you acknowledge that you have not been dissuaded by Degarrin or its ministers from pursuing such remedies. You understand that you are free to seek other help from whatever source you desire, and that the minister is free to cease efforts on your behalf at any time.
You release Degarrin and its ministers from all liability or claims of any kind arising from sessions or rites under their auspices, and you understand that all results are contributive to research and utilizations of future programs of Degarrin, while preserving your privacy.
You release Degarrin and its ministers from all liability or claims of any kind arising from injuries that occur while on Degarrin property and/or any property that Degarrin and its ministers are using for services.
You agree not to disclose material from confidential sessions without written consent from Degarrin or its representatives. You understand and agree that sessions may be recorded using audio and/or video devices, and that Degarrin and its ministers shall inform you of their use of these devices before a session begins.
You have read, or have had read to me, this informed consent document. You are in full agreement and accept the methods being utilized for the prevention of and possible improvement of those conditions that impair my ability to function as an individual. You intend this consent document to cover the entire course of spiritual services that you seek from Degarrin in the present and future.