Click the button below to fill out a form and send us an email. However, please note that we utilize a support ticket system for all contact inquiries, feedback and requests. Every contact inquiry submitted is assigned a unique ticket number, which you can then use to track the progress and responses online. Registered users can see their support tickets in the My Account area.
Degarrin is closed each year on the following*:
- Vernalis Sabbat – Spring Equinox (March – changes yearly)
- Litha Sabbat – Summer Solstice (June – changes yearly)
- Independence Day – July 4th
- Cornucopia Sabbat – Autumn Equinox (September – changes yearly)
- Nocturem Sabbat (Degarrin’s Birthday) – (October 31st)
- Thanksgiving Day – November (changes yearly – always the fourth Thursday in November)
- Winter Holidays** – December 21st through January 1st
Having Trouble Receiving Our Emails? Search through your junk mail and bulk mail folders for Degarrin’s email reply, as it could have been moved there by your spam filters.
*Degarrin may also choose to close on other days throughout the year as deemed necessary, beyond what appears on this list. Those days will be announced on the calendar and/or Twitter/Facebook feed.
**Degarrin is closed during this time so that members may celebrate Yule, as well as allow members an opportunity to spend time with family who celebrate other holidays during that occur during this time.