One of Degarrin's main purposes is to assist the community. We further this goal by providing sacerdotal services, accommodating interview requests, conducting workshops, and sponsoring events.
We also contribute to various organizations, some of which have included:
- Action Against Hunger
- AIDS Research Alliance
- Alliance for Climate Protection
- Direct Relief International
- Humane Society International
- Nature Conservancy
- Pagan Educational Network
- Pagan Pride Project
- Prevent Cancer Foundation
- Save The Children
- United Interfaith Ministries
- Wiches' Voice
- Wizards' Guild
- The World Wildlife Fund
Degarrin provides guided prayer, chaplaincy, lighting of candles and consultations as part of its Care Ministries. Please call or book an appointment with a Minister for assistance.
Our Ministers provide a variety of services and ritual assistance to help you on your life path, including House Blessings, Namings, Handfastings/Weddings, Handpartings, Funerals, and Paranormal Assistance. For more information regarding these, please visit the Ministries FAQs.
We are currently working to improve the ministries area of our site, and as such, many of these menu items have been temporarily disabled. They will be accessible again as they become available. Thank You for your patience.
Please note that Registered Members who are logged into the site may also see additional menu options on this page. This area is also the main landing page for filling out new ministry request forms. Each form has different requirements based on the ministry being performed and every effort has been made to keep the process as smooth as possible. As such, there are a few things to be aware of before getting started:
- As noted elsewhere in our site, we do request an offering for performing many of our services, and the requested amount varies. Each form lists the requested amount at the beginning of the form. If you cannot afford the requested offering, DO NOT complete the service request. Instead, contact Degarrin to discuss the situation. Payment of the offering is due when the request is approved.
- Please note that Degarrin will consider performing services in Lexington, Kentucky as well as it’s surrounding cities, including: Frankfort, Georgetown, Midway, Nicholasville, Paris, Richmond, Versailles, and Winchester. However, travel to an area outside of Lexington will require an additional offering to cover expenses. Payment of the offering to cover travel expenses is also due upon completion of the service request form.
- If more than one individual is involved in the service (i.e. Wedding/Union Contract, Affirmation of Love, etc.), each person will need to enter certain user information on the signature page for legal reasons. This means that each of the listed service participants must be individually registered on the Degarrin site prior to filling out the form.
Please note that Degarrin does not engage in the "sale of merchandise, products, or services." This ministry operates on a "suggested offering" basis. If you make any selections and payments here it is understood that you are in agreement with the suggested offering amount, as published. If you are unable to pay the suggested offering amount, you may contact us and explain your situation.