About Us: Welcome to Degarrin
Degarrin walks a path of magick and spirituality, enhancing personal growth and self-discovery through well-being, transformation, creative expression, fellowship, community rites and services. As a Wiccan-based Free Church, we support and foster tolerance between all faiths.
Degarrin operates as a free ministry under the protection of the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America—as most ministries did before the 1900s. Churches and ministries are automatically immune from taxes and regulation without the need for “incorporation” or “applying for tax exempt status”.
More About Us
Our Coven follows the Suldarrian Tradition, which is a way of life that uses Magick, Herbalism, Celebration, Spiritual Worship, and Divination to grow and connect with the Divine Being that created us all. We consider all life and spaces to be creations of the Divine, and believe in personal responsibility, as well as honor.
For more information about us, please choose from one of the submenus on this page.
- Composition explains the overall structure of Degarrin.
- History provides the church's origins and tells of its founding.
- Tradition briefly covers the Coven's beliefs.
- Our Ministers page introduces some of our lead ministers with mini-bios.
- Membership goes over requirements for joining and if interested, petitioning.
- Worship Services details the times of services for members and also link to the Community Calendar with local events and more from around the area that may be of interest.